2) Mahindra TUV300 has been manufactured at Mahindra & Mahindra’s world-class manufacturing plant in Chakan, Pune, Maharashtra.
3) Mahindra TUV300 packs a bold grille with chrome inserts, imposing bumpers, static bending headlamps, stylish ski racks, sporty alloy wheels, high ground clearance and tailgate-mounted spare wheel which reflect the spirit of a tough masculine design
4) Mahindra TUV300 has premium black & beige interiors with chrome finishes and metal accents, hexagonal center bezel, piano black centre fascia, sporty twin pod instrument cluster, 2-DIN infotainment system and steering-mounted audio & phone controls.
5) Mahindra TUV300 vows an exceptional ease-of-driving experience. The Mahindra TUV300 comes with a 1.5 litre mHawk engine with 2-stage turbo charger that delivers 61.5 kW (84 Bhp) power & class-leading 230Nm torque.
6) Mahindra TUV300 has ‘safety you can’, says carmaker. The Mahindra TUV300 comes with a toughened, high-strength steel body shell, crumple zones, hydro-formed crush tips & strong side intrusion beams for all-round impact protection, Dual Airbags & ABS with EBD, Corner Brake Control (CBC).
7) Mahindra TUV300 ride and handling is luxurious, says carmaker: The Mahindra TUV300 comes with Cushion Suspension Technology with anti-roll bars and the 3rd Generation chassis derived from new generation Scorpio, with high torsional stiffness & durability. that delivers car like ride and handling
8) Mahindra TUV300 technology features top-end features like static-bending headlamps, Brake Energy Regeneration, Intellipark Reverse Assist, steering-mounted audio & phone controls, Voice Messaging System, Driver Information System, Follow me home & Lead me to vehicle headlamps, Micro-Hybrid technology & Mahindra’s BlueSense mobile app.
9) Mahindra TUV300 will be available in the following variants: Mahindra TUV300 T4 & T4+, T6, T6+ & T6+ autoSHIFT, T8 & T8 autoSHIFT.
10) Mahindra TUV300 SUV was priced at Rs 6.90 lakh (ex-showroom Pune for the Mahindra TUV300 T4 model) in Mahindra & Mahindra’s (M&M) Chakan plant in Maharashtra.